Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone using one? opinions?

ive got a, 04-750, and want to replace the stock can. mainly for sound and aesthetic reasons, and not so much straight up performance. the jardine bolt-on is very reasonably priced, and i just would like some feedback.

thanks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
If you can stand watching Biker Boyz long enough, the kid on there has a Jardine on the yellow gixxer I think.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I had a Jardine on my 04 600, and I loved it, looks very nice, and sounds awesome....

Scott

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a Jardine carbon fiber bolt on. I love the sound, and it looks good. I used to have a Yosh, but layed my bike down and it got destroyed. I chose Jardine mainly for the price, but I don't think I would go back to Yosh now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The only high mounts that are on their site are for the Honda RC51. They had some sweet looking undertail CF exhausts, too. I would google it to see if you can find what you want. Check out the site sponsers, too.

·
Registered
313 Posts
high mounts that im interested in are the yoshi or micron, not sure if arkpovie makes one, booth look good but just not sure which one to get, micron cobalt blue,or yoshi tri oval carbon fiber can

·
Registered
67 Posts
i like the looks of the micron personally, but that's just my opinion. my next exhaust is going to be the devil shotgun carbon high mount, just have to convince the wife that it is a good idea, so it'll be a while... acrri was never a choice for me because of $$$. let us know what you decide. throw some pics up if you can.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Got a Jardine carbon on my 04 600. Sounds awesome and looks good. Not too loud but just right for my tastes and definitely a few decibles up from stock. Has a nice deep growl at idle.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts