Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy New Year crew!!!! I just happened to check the forecast for this weekend and I saw a pair of 55's for highs for sat & sun. Then Alex texts
me about riding this sun.:chucks Yes there will be some salt and sand and dirt on the roads from the snow we had the last 2 weeks. SO WHAT, wash the bike after the ride, LOL. I am IN!!!! 11am the circle guys.........post up
if you are coming out. This will be a nice mid winter run. Who knows when the next 50+ sun will be. I haven't been on the bike since the last run in NOV. WE all will be rusty for a few minutes.....hehe!!!!:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
All the bikes are in pieces til feb-march,you just ITCHIN to get out aint ya? LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah newly weds, the first thing too go is your freedom.:suicide
Pics or it didn't happen Jayski, LOL.

According to the lying weatherman the deep freeze will be on mid to late next week. So this is the perfect time to get on the bike and shake off the winters rust and kill some of the winter boredum!!!!:burnout

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Salt salt sallllllltttttt!!!!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Im sick for a couple weeks and during that time you got married?:eek:hmy:biggrin
HAHA. Rob and Jon you know no way would i marry and not invite you guys. But Rob you know how Phyl is if I dont ask before i leave. I gotta have level 5 clearance first. WHo knows what she has planned for me to do around the house. Wash the dog, cut up trees, carry the 7 xmas trees back outside to the other house. lol

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Looking forward to this . I could use a good rip through the twisters. I just hope I can fit into my leathers.

Sent from my XT907

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Looking forward to this . I could use a good rip through the twisters. I just hope I can fit into my leathers.

Sent from my XT907
You could always borrow Bob's,I hear he is a bit rotund these days:shifty

·
Registered
190 Posts

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lmao

55's?? Deep down south, we haven't even seen a LOW of 70 yet. :biggrin

Thats Ok MidnightRunner, I will take a cool run thru the twisties with elevation changes rather than ride a flat straight boring road on a 70+ degree day!!! I rather not look forward to the on and off ramps.....LOL!!!:suicide

See that road in the middle, thats an awesome twisty in our area. And YES
we will be seeing snow in the scenic mountains. As long as it aint on the roads.:shifty The bikes love breathing in the cool crisp fresh air.:burnout

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Yeah,prolly even worse in the crotch area...surpised he hasnt popped in here yet. But thats typical Bob behavior;always late to the party :)

I'd like to take a drive over&at least have some coffee with the boys

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We are getting a nice soaking tonite so the roads should be nice and clean
for sundays run!!!:biggrin

1 - 20 of 44 Posts