Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,

Anyone in or near Jacksonville? A bunch of guys and I go riding every weekend around here, if you're down to ride and you're not a cop magnet. Not just gixxers, but any sport rider.

Matt

You might see me riding around on this unique beast:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got to the Jacksonville area and am looking for some nice roads or people to ride with. Where do you guys meet up and when? PM me, look forward to meeting some of you. I did bike night at Hooters and didn't see very many sportbikes.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice roads are in short supply, unfortunately. Are you military? No one else comes to jactionville willingly. ;) we meet up various places around town. Usually a gas station near base, or my house. Hit me up if you want to do things to your bike. I'm the club mechanic, and I know a guy who does tires well, stupid cheap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cool thanks. I'll be looking to do some stuff this off season. Mainly just tuning and painting some fairings this winter. I'm out of the corps now.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm the tire guy. Let me know if you guys need any. I've got a decent supply at the moment. I mount and balance for ya too.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
anything happening this weekend

·
Registered
1 Posts
anyone in jville still riding? me and my buddy are looking for some people to get up with on the weekends. we were planning on going out this weekend for a trip if anyone's down.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone I'm new to the group and a new rider ( 2000 gxsr 750 ) and im in jacksonville too . do any of u still come on the forums???

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Hey everyone I'm new to the group and a new rider ( 2000 gxsr 750 ) and im in jacksonville too . do any of u still come on the forums???
We is just float'in around. Yeah, I don't visit this thread all that much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts