Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
to each his own. I really like the tail of the 04/05 600/750 and I think that that exhaust takes away from the whole look of the bike. plus more piping = more weight. if that is the look you like then go for it.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i think it looks sweet, but at the same time i agree with blak-mtl, the tail looks already sweet on the 04 gixxers, if the exhaust came in a carbon fiber look, i would definately be interested.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I really like that exhaust. I think the only thing ugly about it is how the license plate gets mounted.
ha, i totally agree. the license plate bracket on that makes the tail end look hideous, but other than that it looks good.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Me no likey... sorry. Just takes away from the sharp look of the tail. And of course any passenger would get their but and thighs nice and scorched!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Read an article in a mag a while back on that exhaust. The reviewer was totally hating it! In fact, the pic they had of the article had her throwing it in a dumpster! She said it was super heavy, and sounded like crap...

·
Registered
50 Posts
I have a M4 slip on, and although a nice undertail system would be nice.

That would just looks like crap with the mounting bracket.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wasn't there a short editorial piece in SR recently about the evils of undertail exhausts? Like jacking all that weight up high and the added restriction caused by the extra pipe length? maybe having 2 exhausts defeats the restriction issue but what about the weight issue?

Personally I'm a fan of the Buell's bottom end exhaust but I can't say I care for their bikes.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That does look sweet.

Does anyone use that comparment underneath rearseat besides me? It's a great place to shove a bottle of water or something when you're out riding for a while.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts