Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'ve moved up one forum!

Hello Guys! I just bought myself a new '99 model SRAD in blue/white! I'm really happy! (except for the weather!) When I was talking about the bike with the seller before buying it, I noticed a different rearshock, and guess what: the last owner just mounted a whole new WhitePowershock on it
... Worth about 1200dollars in Holland
...I'm gonna mail a picture when i got it.

ErGoDyNe1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Re: I\'ve moved up one forum!

Originally posted by raz_biker:
Congrats bro. Make sure that the recall work is done on this SRAD

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">What recall work?

·
Registered
16,168 Posts

1 thing that ya wanna do is to replace the auto CCT that comes with the bike, for a APE manual CCT..

·
Registered
781 Posts

Yeah, there was a recall for CCT (Camchain Tensioner) replacement. Manual CCT doesn't cost much and you should be able to do it yourself but be very careful. It's a delicate job. Check the sticky at the top of the message list for this forum. I'd get it replaced professionally because i have seen people [email protected]£king things up seriously while doing this. Use the search word "CCT" and you'll get tons of info. on this issue. No big deal, it's a nice bike and you'll enjoy it a lot.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

These are sweet bikes ,u cannot go wrong with em.All the power one needs with sweet handling.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I loved this bike from the start, and after riding my dad's suzuki GS850g, my first bike a Yamaha (sorry...
) FZ750Streetfighter, after that My First Suzuki GSXR750W I now own A beautifull 750 '99 SRAD! JIIIIIHAAAAAAA!

·
Banned
6,048 Posts

excellent bike....IMO , the best suzuki has to date, well, cept for the 1K.........

esemes

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

excellent bike....IMO , the best suzuki has to date, well, cept for the 1K.........
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">LOL
There's always something better...For now on I keep it by my '99'er!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts