Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'ve got YOUR slobber on my nutt sack! ! !

I was just reading through a bunch of the old posts in this forum, normally I hang out in the stunters area but the morons over there seem to be starting to get out and ride a little more and not posting some of the dumbest fuggin questions like "I can't seem to wheelie my k5 1k gix in first gear, ne tip?" when I noticed just how many tools there are in here to mess with.
3% of y'alls shit is actually funny........the other 97% wasn't worth the time to read..........BUT beings that I am the ONE and ONLY DOUGHBOY (which COMMANDS an heir of respect all in itself).........I figure I'll shit in here and make this forum MY NEW HOME!!!

Make way for the DOUGHBOY and bow to me peasants.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
125,522 Posts
Re: I\'ve got YOUR slobber on my nutt sack! ! !

Nope, you need another 132 posts to be allowed to stay in here...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Aaaahh I don't remember scrapeing my zipper, but I must have because I've gotten some LIP from Batman's queer side kick Robben.........
Remove yourself from my thread before I tell Batman I caught you giving Alfred a hand-job.....

<font color="red"> TIGHT WEARING ****'S NOT ALLOWED! ! ! ! ! ! </font>

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

more doughnut than doughboy. should have guessed he was a stunter......
As for your TEA-CUP TIPPING, LIMP WRISTED, SHEEP LOVIN', GOOFY BUCK TOOTHED, NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN THAT SHAVES HER PITS, BABOON.......you should leave me castle and never druery it's hollowed halls with your foul smelling presence again.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

i JUST NOTICED.......AND IT FINALLY CLICKED........YOUR AVAITAR..............LOL.........A <font color="red"> SHORT BIKE </font> much like the <font color="red">SHORT BUS </font> that you used to ride to school.......put your rubber water head helmet on and sit down..........

What's the SVS stand for..........<font color="red">S</font>omething <font color="red"> V</font>ery <font color="red">S</font>mall <font color="red"> ? ? ? ? ? </font>

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

I was just reading through a bunch of the old posts in this forum, normally I hang out in the stunters area but the morons over there seem to be starting to get out and ride a little more and not posting some of the dumbest fuggin questions like "I can't seem to wheelie my k5 1k gix in first gear, ne tip?" when I noticed just how many tools there are in here to mess with.
3% of y'alls shit is actually funny........the other 97% wasn't worth the time to read..........BUT beings that I am the ONE and ONLY DOUGHBOY (which COMMANDS an heir of respect all in itself).........I figure I'll shit in here and make this forum MY NEW HOME!!!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
125,522 Posts

i JUST NOTICED.......AND IT FINALLY CLICKED........YOUR AVAITAR..............LOL.........A <font color="red"> SHORT BIKE </font> much like the <font color="red">SHORT BUS </font> that you used to ride to school.......put your rubber water head helmet on and sit down..........

What's the SVS stand for..........<font color="red">S</font>omething <font color="red"> V</font>ery <font color="red">S</font>mall <font color="red"> ? ? ? ? ? </font>

·
Premium Member
26,794 Posts

I'll say this much. He's certainly earned his custom title.

·
Registered
531 Posts

You actually made me laugh. You are talking shit to someone who's wife would kick your ass without breaking a sweat. She couldn't even use you for a warm up before her next competition. I won't even go into the length of time it would take him because I can't blink that fast. I hope your brought your A game kid because internet bullies get no respect in here. We bow to no one in Squiod Farm (well except for SVS's wife). Go back over to the wanna be stunter section, post about 120 more times telling them how you rule and then come back. We all know you have no life so it shouldn't take you that long. If that shit you posted above is all you've got you will need the experience.

·
Premium Member
3,451 Posts

As for your TEA-CUP TIPPING, LIMP WRISTED, SHEEP LOVIN', GOOFY BUCK TOOTHED, NEVER BEEN WITH A WOMAN THAT SHAVES HER PITS, BABOON.......you should leave me castle and never druery it's hollowed halls with your foul smelling presence again.
oh shit, NOW i feel intimidated.

Just to clear up a couple of points for Pilsbury -
1)Tea comes in mugs where i come from
2)Obvioulsy youve never ridden a gixxer if your accusing me of being limp wristed
3)Its the welsh that have an affinity with sheep, im English dick head
4)Its american red necks that have goofy buck teeth, like your momma and pa/uncle/brother
5)Its the french women that dont shave there pits, english women (including my wife and ex's) do.
6)Baboon????? WTF

Now troll off back to stuntsville where you belong -

·
Registered
531 Posts

oh shit, NOW i feel intimidated.

Just to clear up a couple of points for Pilsbury -
1)Tea comes in mugs where i come from
2)Obvioulsy youve never ridden a gixxer if your accusing me of being limp wristed
3)Its the welsh that have an affinity with sheep, im English dick head
4)Its american red necks that have goofy buck teeth, like your momma and pa/uncle/brother
5)Its the french women that dont shave there pits, english women (including my wife and ex's) do.
6)Baboon????? WTF

Now troll off back to stuntsville where you belong -

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

You actually made me laugh.
Why thank you.......
You are talking shit to someone who's wife would kick your ass without breaking a sweat.
I really don't like it when women hit me........but I enjoy a good spanking every now and then.
I won't even go into the length of time it would take him because I can't blink that fast. I hope your brought your A game kid because internet bullies get no respect in here.
I really don't appreciate you lumping me into to your classification........I'm not ignorant fu**er like yourself.
We bow to no one in Squiod Farm.
Get over your circle jerking **** selves, we all know you're down on your knees a lot more than you will admit.......
If that shit you posted above is all you've got you will need the experience.
here's what I have to say about that!

·
Registered
531 Posts

Why thank you.......
You are talking shit to someone who's wife would kick your ass without breaking a sweat.
I really don't like it when women hit me........but I enjoy a good spanking every now and then.
I won't even go into the length of time it would take him because I can't blink that fast. I hope your brought your A game kid because internet bullies get no respect in here.
I really don't appreciate you lumping me into to your classification........I'm not ignorant fu**er like yourself.
Get over your circle jerking **** selves, we all know you're down on your knees a lot more than you will admit.......
How long did it take you to write that post? All that to insult me?

Yeah I am on my knees a lot, your girl loves for me to put it in her butt, right before she cleans it off with her mouth.

You must have strong homosexual tendencies, you call everyone homos. Did your mother not hold you enough? Did your father not play with you?

So you said "here's what I have to say about that." What? Is that all you and your intellectual self can come up with? Nothing. I have to leave work now so we will continue this tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts

Why thank you.......
all that work for 127

·
Registered
195 Posts

jeebus, i leave to do some real work for a few days and come back to find this pilsbury doucheboy trying to take over the farm? what the hell is goin on, this is wrong on so many levels. go back to your stunt forum and keep talking about big sprockets and that 12 bar you love to have on your ass. thank god your the "one and only", once we get rid of you, we wont have to worry about any others sticking their fat gut into here (if we poke it, will you giggle?) i should ask your buddies in stunt, they might know......

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.