Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Basking in Mediocrity
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since starting my project there have been many things that needed to replaced. This Forum has got to be the single best resource for any GSXR owner. I have had the pleasure of doing business with cobramadness for big ticket items. I got a clean titled frame, triple tree, rotors and a fuel pump from him. He always quickly responded to questions, sent pictures and was available by phone. When I received the frame and triples, the triples were for a different bike. He promptly sent out the right ones out and I shipped the other ones back. He even refunded me the shipping and isn't a person to come back after the sale to ask for more money due to his hindsight. I just want others to know that Kevin is a stand up guy doing what it takes to make it right and someone who you can take at face value. If he doesn't have it he will point you in the right direction of another member that can help you out. This guy is all aces in my book, thanks again I've got the madness.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
I can vouch for him too :) :thumbup

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
Aces! From a guy in Las Vegas, NV - that means a lot!

Apparently the previous owner had 95 750 forks/triples on his srad so my mistake on that part, shame on me for not realizing, but I'm always quick to remedy a problem.

I'm glad to help and here if you need anything else to complete your build. :cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts