Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This happens every damn season. You may be happy that your favorite rider won or pissed that he crashed out - BUT DON'T FUCKING SPOIL IT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH RACES WHEN THEY ARE FIRST SHOWN!!!

When you post results, PLEASE don't reveal results in the thread title, put something like "spoiler inside" in it instead - like "WSB Race (spoilers)". Don't put results in the middle of an existent thread without warning.

It's just damn common courtesy people :thumbup

...or teh :ban

EDIT: This includes shows, movies, series, books or anything else. Put a "SPOILER ALERT" in thread title to let members know.

:cursing :banghead :grrr :hammer :bitchslap

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So far I've deleted two threads - one of them started after this thread.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
daytona 200 was sweet last night!

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump - just banned Skyline Gixxer for a week for this exact reason. Use common fucking sense, people... :grrr

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Time to refresh this thread - first Spoiler :ban of the year has already been dealt out :facepalm

·
Registered
369 Posts
This happens every damn season. You may be happy that your favorite rider won or pissed that he crashed out - BUT DON'T FUCKING SPOIL IT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH RACES WHEN THEY ARE FIRST SHOWN!!!

When you post results, PLEASE don't reveal results in the thread title, put something like "spoiler inside" in it instead - like "WSB Race (spoilers)". Don't put results in the middle of an existent thread without warning.

Oooh, you are scary

Get a MotoGP video pass, stay off forums, and watch everything when you want. It's called "No Spoilers" video access.

I assumed that was a no brainer ...

"Geez"

·
Premium Member
710 Posts

Well put. Thanks. I too, like to watch the races a day or two later so i can enjoy it when I have the peace and quiet, no commercials. :cheers

·
Mightiest Sorcerer of the Lands a.k.a. Rhinocerous
22,048 Posts
Can't you just relink any spoiler threads to this one. Gawd, get gud at interwebz, nerd. :p

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
31 Participants
Samantha750
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing