Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It\'s Here....Black 05 LE

well the saga is over, my K5 is finally here!

Picked it up yesterday and wouldn't you know it the weather has turned down right miserable. I managed to sneak a few photos of it outdoors before the rain started pouring down. These pictures were taken after I off loaded it from my truck...i have since removed the fender, warning decals, reflectors etc.

I must say from a cosmetic standpoint I could not be happier, she looks even meaner in person!

I will have a lot more photos in the coming days but for now she is tucked away in the corner of the garage while the weather decides what the hell its doing

·
Banned
234 Posts
Re: It\'s Here....Black 05 LE

In all honesty, Black is the sickest of them all. some say it looks like a tourer but in my mind, all the best. Police won't look out for you that much, it's rare, it kicks ass and there's no denying what those letters and numbers on the side say. If i were you, i will figure a way to darkened the mirrors, winscreen, and batdges just to make it all uniform and bad ass.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts

In all honesty, Black is the sickest of them all. some say it looks like a tourer but in my mind, all the best. Police won't look out for you that much, it's rare, it kicks ass and there's no denying what those letters and numbers on the side say. If i were you, i will figure a way to darkened the mirrors, winscreen, and batdges just to make it all uniform and bad ass.

LOL. You'd be surprised how many people have asked me "What is that", and I've got the blu/wht one.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

i've got a dark smoke Puig DB on the way. Contemplating smoking all the turn signals to make them blend with the black a little better but I'm still unsure of that one..

Rigging up a fender eliminator today and installing my HID kit.

·
Registered
595 Posts

i've got a dark smoke Puig DB on the way. Contemplating smoking all the turn signals to make them blend with the black a little better but I'm still unsure of that one..

Rigging up a fender eliminator today and installing my HID kit.
Lookin good brotha

I think the smoked lenses would look great - does anyone know who sells smoke lenses? I am trying to find some for my 05. Again, nice lookin bike.

·
Registered
419 Posts

DUDE WHERE IS MINE! PM ME!!! I'm going to another zooki dealer today cuz this sucks to see if they have the bikes coming.

LOOKS great, you can bring it over here cuz its sunny as hell and warm.

·
Registered
691 Posts

At first i hated the black from the photos but seeing it in your pics i really really like it. I wish i they sent that color to the U.S. Just get those rearsets powdercoated black and take off those passenger pegs.

·
Registered
419 Posts

HAHA its like 15 and sunny in BC so many bikes are out today.... in fact I'm going to a kawi demo day and dyno shootout right now.

·
loves oldgixxer and Anthony D
12,611 Posts

Damn, props on your new bike...endless ideas are coming to mind as to what you can do for it...def a great idea to black all your lenses, windscreen, and rearsets.

Also, you can take the other route and go with a black/gold color scheme...that would look sick as well....gold wheels, some gold gilles rearsets, gold adjustable levers....you get the idea.

Black is such a sick color because you can think of some great color combos. Red is also another way to go.

If you run out of ideas and need me to decorate your bike, get at me...I would love to help you out

·
Registered
691 Posts

MATT99DEC can you PM me some more high quality photos of your bike so i can put them on my desktop??? Matter of fact i will PM you my e-mail address.

·
Registered
691 Posts

Thanks alot MATT99DECH the pics look great, i cant wait to see the rest.

·
Premium Member
2,112 Posts

WOW Freaking WOW!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.