Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
16,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this bitch has been sucking camel cock for the last 30 days..
her raghead captors let her go, and in the middle of the night her
italian benifactors are the recipients of some american made bullets..
because they disreguarded check points going to the bagdad airport.

now shes claiming the americans had planed to kill her, but her
benifactors body got in the way...fuck this bitch..yea, like as if
the americans wanted her destroyed, there wouldnt be enough of her
to get a dna sample..instead, shes back in italy..eating pizza..

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Though Giuliana Sgrena is hurling accusations that her car did not ignore commands to stop and was fired upon at a checkpoint because she was targeted by U.S. troops in Iraq, with rare exception the networks have not considered relevant to her credibility how she's a vociferous critic of U.S. policy in Iraq and works for a communist newspaper in Rome.
http://www.mrc.org/cyberalerts/2005/cyb20050308.asp#1

Typical...........

·
Registered
992 Posts
yea, like as if

A laser-guided bomb would have come from far above (unseen and unheard) and BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! VAPORIZED!
Another American hating liberal would have disappeared into thin air......

·
Registered
639 Posts
yea, like as if

A laser-guided bomb would have come from far above (unseen and unheard) and BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAM! VAPORIZED!
Only the survivors and the troops who fired will ever know what really happened. The rest is simply speculation, or sensationalism by the press.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Im italian spongebob , nothing wrong with italy or eating pizza. Woman are just a pain in the ass , chinese , black , canadian , spanish fucking egyptian woman , there just a pain in the ass

·
Banned
16,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jog, i just had a mushroom pizza..had this bitch been an american like that really big bitch ass **** jane fonda, i would have mentioned the nationality of her too..

·
Registered
285 Posts
ahhhh...cracks me up that anyone that bags the usa is imediately branded a communist or some other tripe.And we are expected to believe any bullshit the usa tries to feed us? Im afraid in this day and age people that arnt american are gonna believe somebody else no matter how outrageous the claims may be.Sad but true.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
ahhhh...cracks me up that anyone that bags the usa is imediately branded a communist or some other tripe.And we are expected to believe any bullshit the usa tries to feed us? Im afraid in this day and age people that arnt american are gonna believe somebody else no matter how outrageous the claims may be.Sad but true.
We didn't brand them with the term communist, it's a term they use to describe themselves.

http://www.ufppc.org/content/view/2389/

Giuliana Sgrena's publication, Il Manifesto, is an independent newspaper with a circulation of 100,000 founded in 1971 by intellectuals and officials driven from the Italian Communist Party for having denounced the Soviet intervention in Czechoslovakia.
http://web.radicalparty.org/pressreview/print_right.php?func=detail&par=3908

(2) IL MANIFESTO. Monthly magazine (and political movement) established in 1969 by exponents of the communist party (A. Natoli, R.Rossanda, L.Pinto, L.Magri, etc.) who were later expelled. In 1971, the magazine became a daily newspaper and supported communist formations not represented in Parliament.
They even have a book Manifesto, Il "For Communism: Theses of the Il Manifesto Group," Politics & Society, August 1971, Originally in Il Manifesto, Sept. 1970

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
ahhhh...cracks me up that the anti American faction immediately jumps to incorrect conclusions without bothering to investigate the facts. Sad but true.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
ahhhh...cracks me up that anyone that bags the usa is imediately branded a communist or some other tripe.

Here is a tip:
Next time before you post, KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
Would having a vague idea about the subject be too much to ask?

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,130 Posts
Maybe American troops did shoot at her
By accident... Our troops (Danish) in Iraq have gotten fired at by American troops several times by accident - probably just some young nervous soldier who got a little trigger happy, then saw someone in non-American uniforms

Friendly fire happens

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
Maybe American troops did shoot at her
By accident... Our troops (Danish) in Iraq have gotten fired at by American troops several times by accident - probably just some young nervous soldier who got a little trigger happy, then saw someone in non-American uniforms

Friendly fire happens
True...or, in their haste to get this nasty, mustached, foul smelling bitch out of their vehicle (and I'm SURE they were sick of her diarrhea of the mouth, too!) they were speeding and ran a check point or two. She was probably screaming something at them about, "Long live communism!!!" and they didn't hear the warning shots.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
jog, i just had a mushroom pizza..had this bitch been an american like that really big bitch ass **** jane fonda, i would have mentioned the nationality of her too..
You show us every day the importance of an education. Thanks for being an idiot

·
Banned
16,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She's not a liberal. She's a communist. There is a difference.
but there very close..liberals want the government to control/finance social change..
and dirty fucking communist wants the same thing only under a one party government..

fuckem both...

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Communism is the very opposite of liberalism. Liberalism means increased rights for the citizen: a curb on the powers of central government; freedom of speech, religion and the press. Communism means fewer and fewer rights for the private citizen, curtaliment of freedom of speech and press and worship of God. The state becomes all-powerful, the absolute reverse of American tradition.

Make no mistake, communists do not like liberalism; that is, the genuine liberalism of Western civilization. They denounce liberals ("liberal blockheads" Lenin called them) and attempt by every means to destroy them. The communists realize that true liberalism is their bitter enemy, a fighter for the things that communism opposes.

(J. Edgar Hoover, Masters of Deceit : The Story of Communism in America and How to Fight It. Holt, 1958. p. 97-98)

·
Registered
285 Posts
ahhhh...cracks me up that the anti American faction immediately jumps to incorrect conclusions without bothering to investigate the facts. Sad but true.
i investigated the facts....both sides...it appears you only want to hear what you want to hear.....sad but true.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
i investigated the facts....both sides...it appears you only want to hear what you want to hear.....sad but true.

I'm really not trying to draw this out into a long arguement...perhaps I'm just missing your point. But are you honestly trying to make the case that Il Manifesto is not a communist newspaper?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts