Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sir, I couldn't agree more. I love garden hoes's. in fact to me it looks like her hair is hiding the whole story. Little cut and paste cut and paste and innocent princess is just making funny faces right?

im serious though, how many people think this is a legit picture and no hair has been added (at chin level) to cover anything UP....??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know the girl and it just looks doctored to me. but thats why im asking other unbiased peoples opinions bc I am a hyper skeptical person by nature and dont trust myself or shouldn't trust my gut reactions right off the bat. And, I ran it through a metadata app and it came back inconsistent with normal iphone metadata.
I just think her hair doesnt look consistent or normal and too me it looks like more hair was added to cover something up. And I wanted someone else to confirm (no pun intended) this is just a nice girl and not a dick goblin.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't get it .. what does this chick have to do with motorcycles?? I remember reading something about this a month ago when I was on here what the hell

·
Super Moderator
14,962 Posts
I don't get it .. what does this chick have to do with motorcycles?? I remember reading something about this a month ago when I was on here what the hell
"Anything Goes" is a special section of the forum dedicated to non-motorcycle related topics.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I do not think the image has been photoshopped. It was taken at night or low light and it cause it to be grainy.
Did you get her number yet or are you still facebook stalking?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Creep
thanks 2017dave. this is my gf going on 1.5 years. I have trouble trusting her sometimes bc she had a husband when we started messing around. Look I was just trying to get someone elses perspective on the photo bc mine is a little biased and I dont know whether im just jumping to conclusions or if she's got a really really good sense of humor. She was out of town and drunk when she sent me this at 6am. it was so long ago now it doesnt even matter anymore but I dont know how to delete this post.

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,047 Posts
dude screw that....
if your that insecure about your mrs might be time for a new one or some single life...

i dont miss the days of wondering where my ex was and if she was being loyal..... amazing root, fuckin headcase but.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts