·
Registered
8,423 Posts
That is what I've got in CF!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
by the way how easy is it to install this exhaust.

I saw on the bike there is 4 bolts and 1 bolt for the hanger. is that all there is to do?

·
Registered
40 Posts
very easy to install...also check out www.58cycle.com that is where i bought mine. best prices and free shipping.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
That is what I've got in CF!
Can you show me some pics of your bike with the exhaust? Thanks

Sorry everyone, I am a noob with bikes just got it couple days ago. Learning slowly

Here is a couple of pictures.........

The pipe is an easy installation. Take the one bolt off the hanger, take the four bolts out of the pipe, and then put it back together.

Rob

·
Registered
155 Posts
very easy to install...also check out www.58cycle.com that is where i bought mine. best prices and free shipping.
that is no joke! I got a full system high exit trs ti can shipped to my door for $720! maybe somebody else could of beaten that price but I was looking for a while and could find nothing cheaper.

·
Registered
8,165 Posts
that is no joke! I got a full system high exit trs ti can shipped to my door for $720! maybe somebody else could of beaten that price but I was looking for a while and could find nothing cheaper.
That's not bad at all and that is the same system I am looking at buying

bookmarking www.58cycle.com as we speak

OH BTW also what color is yur bike and do you have pics with it installed? Thanks
James

·
Registered
155 Posts
That's not bad at all and that is the same system I am looking at buying

bookmarking www.58cycle.com as we speak

OH BTW also what color is yur bike and do you have pics with it installed? Thanks
James
nope no pics yet. I am still stuck here in Guam for one more month, and the bike is in PA at the parents. as soon as I get home I will be posting a few pics. sorry. the bike is a yellow k4 750. I do have a pic of someone elses k4 with the high exit system but with the cf can. this is the photo that convinced me to get the high exit. so nobody get mad for posting their bike.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts