Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yes, Parts411.com will have them available as of May 2. They will dropship them directly from LP to you. Limited initial quantity so you might want to get your order in right away. Indysuperbike is taking orders too.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got my Power Commander last week from a local vendor; I think he got it through Parts Unlimited or LP. The pipe has been on order and should be in the states tomorrow. I am in line for the first shipment allotted to Parts411; they will dropship it to me from their supplier. Talk to anyone there.

·
Banned
5,032 Posts
Be very careful when ordering and installing. If you end up with a Lockhart carbon fiber bracket and not the genuine Akra piece, you might be fucked. The same shoddy engineering and manufacturing that goes into every LP product is in that bracket. Tolerances are very tight on Akra pipes and the LP bracket will likely cause the pipe to contact the frame.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey guys... I am from Turkey and send PMs to some friends to help me about the Akrapovic.
I will order 2 system. For me and my friend. Some of the gixxer member who are dealers answered me, thanks again for all of them. They will gather the data and will answer me.
Very short, I am looking for Akrapovic Evo 2 full system for my Suzuki GsxR 1000 2005.
If it is not in the stock, I will order EVO 1. but, since shorter tube is louder, more attractive design and since the carbon fiber bracket is mandatory, I want to choose EVO 2... The outer sleeve will be carbon fiber. Where can I find and order them? I need a price for 2 systems.
Please help me. Since I am from Turkey, I dont know well the things in USA. For example, as you focused on LP bracet, I didnot know that. Where should I have buy to not get such troubles? And where is these kits in stock?
Last question, is there anyone who see EVO 2 installed on k5? Please post a picture.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.