Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it was posted recently on youtube, he's not going to become a mass monster overnite.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
The funny thing about Levrone is he'll disappear all year, then get back in the gym and in 4 months time be ready for the Olympia.

At least that's how it was back in the day. While Kevin's got some the greatest shoulder/trap/tricep genetics I've ever seen, he's also alot older now than he was back then. I'm sure he could do a Flex Wheeler type comeback but he's not going to look anywhere like he did back in the day, and unfortunately the competition are all chasing the numbers games.

Gonna take alotta sauce to get back to this, he's 44 now

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ronnie was pushin early 40's with is last few sandows, but he never officially stopped training like kevin. but i have to agree he will not be the levrone of the late 90's. but im def curious to see how his transformation goes.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I will always respect Kevin as an IFBB pro but as a person I don't and probaly never will. If anyone could comeback and do well, it is him. Though, if he had the same heart and training discipline of a guy with far less superior genetics like Dorian Yates, Kevin would have a few Sandows on his mantle.

·
Premium Member
2,130 Posts
i guess his acting career was a joke - don't know why he would even try to attempt it but, he was up there with cutler and coleman at one point but he was like a shawn ray...could never get the crown so..i doubt at his age he'll ever get it

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will always respect Kevin as an IFBB pro but as a person I don't and probaly never will. If anyone could comeback and do well, it is him. Though, if he had the same heart and training discipline of a guy with far less superior genetics like Dorian Yates, Kevin would have a few Sandows on his mantle.
he was robbed of the sandow in 2002

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
LOL. I wish they'd go ahead and just legalize steroids so we wouldn't have to /rolleyes so much. Don't get me wrong, not busting on the work Levrone and others do put in, it's not like they can juice and just bam! be shredded. It's just silly we all have to pretend it's nothing but whey protein and some biceps curls.

·
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He keeps claiming he's ALL NATURAL now ... then again so is Flex and his "comeback" haha
of course kevin says hes all natural...whom in their right mind would admit publicly to taking illegal substances.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
he was robbed of the sandow in 2002
Hmmm, very debatable.. I was there and his legs were lacking the size needed to compete with Ronnie, for sure his upper body and conditioning were spot on. Like I said, Kevin has probaly some of the best genetics ever, but he just didn't have that drive to be the top dog.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
9 Participants
Blakester
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing