Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome
Welcome to FS6 Sliders. We manufacture top quality frame sliders and swingarm sliders for your GSX-R. Please visit our factory outlet at http://www.fs6sliders.com

Forum Member Discount
We are offering free shipping on all our products for forum members, simply add your gixxer.com username to your order upon checkout, and your shipping charges will be refunded.

GSX-R Sliders:
We manufacture a complete lineup of sliders for your GSX-R. Our two piece design allows for inexpensive slider puck replacement in the event of a tipover, while providing robust protection. All of our products come with black anodized aluminum bases or brackets, with your choice of black or white slider pucks.

About Us:
FS6 products are engineered and manufactured in Canada with pride. We only use top grade materials sourced from the USA and Canada. Our goal is to manufacture a high quality product with outstanding performance.

We sell our products factory direct, allowing us to provide a high quality product at a price point that would not be possible if sold through traditional retail channels.

We work to achieve our goals by listening to our customers, using a continuous improvement cycle, and using only the best in materials and machinery. We welcome any comments, design ideas or product development suggestions.

Our R&D program:

One of the key differences between our brand and some others, is that instead of just doing the aesthetic design, we road and track test what we build. We race our products, we crash them, we destroy them, and we look for better ways to make them. We have sponsored a number of riders in their amateur and professional race programs, and developed our current lineup of sliders during the past two years with the help of Canada's top 600cc prospects riding for Turn 2 racing. While aesthetic design is an important consideration, we follow the form follows function design philosophy.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Not sure what the deal is folks, site says closed, he hasnt been online since april.

·
Team Yoshimura
894 Posts
Can anyone attest to the quality, looks of these? I need to order a pair of sliders for my new K7 1000 but there are alot of options out there.

These stand up to the abuse! I had a high speed wobble going onto the straight away at Willow and I got thrown down at 150 or so and the bike slide for some time, fairing and exhaust was the only thing that got damaged the puck ground down to the bolt but it kept the motor from grinding the case on the pavement. I bought a new replacement set (but they did not send a new bolts and that was the only drawback) and installed them and that was it. I have many photos posted up f my bike and it shows the sliders clearly if you want to research.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts