Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BK From Pa, New to the site. Long time member on another fourm for cars.
GSXR-600 2005

Been riding anything with a motor my whole life.
Thanks

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
262 Posts
Hahaha great intro man don't mean to come down on you we have just had an influx of new people and they dont get their questions answered because of this or simply cannot post.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha great intro man don't mean to come down on you we have just had an influx of new people and they dont get their questions answered because of this or simply cannot post.

Its fine I didnt read the fine print! Yall got strict rules lol jk I know very well (vw fourm Im on) lots of ppl come and dont search and want someone to give away an answer, I usually ignore them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What have you previously ridden? Pictures are always welcome :cheers

So street bike, this is my first had it for 2.5 years. Rode my friends 600 06 for a bit, another friends R6, almost bought an R6 in hs but it was probably stolen so after college I bought what I wanted, 05 gsxr 600. As a kid I had a 125 dirtbike forever, rode quads gokarts motpeds you name it. Just got Dunlop Q3’s put on during inspection I like them alot, previous tires must have been from 05 lol. Ill post an updated pic this weekend, bike needs a clean for sure:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Very nice, looks pretty clean to me! Those Q3s are awesome tires, for street or track. Hope you enjoy the bike!
Thanks! Bike is pretty sweet, my crew recently fell apart tho, wouldn't be too bad to find people in this area that ride. Mostly just ride to work now-a-days. Its like the older I get the busier my life seems

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
Thanks! Bike is pretty sweet, my crew recently fell apart tho, wouldn't be too bad to find people in this area that ride. Mostly just ride to work now-a-days. Its like the older I get the busier my life seems
If that ain't the truth! I'm coming off of a 2 year hiatus from riding. I'll be in Indiana for a couple of weeks and it should be ready to go by the time I get back, so to say I'm excited to get back on the road is an understatement. Life just keeps speeding up. :wacko

·
Administrator
13,253 Posts
Its fine I didnt read the fine print! Yall got strict rules lol jk I know very well (vw fourm Im on) lots of ppl come and dont search and want someone to give away an answer, I usually ignore them

Think of this forum as a family , we welcome those that respect it ... if you don’t youll be treated like a red headed stepchild :fact

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
4 Participants
bk_600
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing