Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there....i have a recently bought 2003 gsxr 750 motor on a 2002 gsxr 600 frame...the bike has been not well cared for....trying to get everything right on it...it had a screwdriver taken to the gas cap and ignition...i ordered new aftermarket ignition switch set and can't get it to run....im a little mechanically inclined and see a resistor has to go in the wiring harness but not sure of exact placement...help?

·
Uses squid tentacles as a butt-plug
262 Posts
Hi there....i have a recently bought 2003 gsxr 750 motor on a 2002 gsxr 600 frame...the bike has been not well cared for....trying to get everything right on it...it had a screwdriver taken to the gas cap and ignition...i ordered new aftermarket ignition switch set and can't get it to run....im a little mechanically inclined and see a resistor has to go in the wiring harness but not sure of exact placement...help?
1. Hopefully your bike came with a title.
2. Albeit thanks for introducing yourself try not to post you intro with your "can you help".
3. Pictures help ALOT but make sure you yourself have a manual as most of us will refer to specific callouts in said manual and in this case you may need 2, not sure what stayed 600 and what didn't.

My questions is why buy someones Frankenstein and not just get a straight bike? Money?

·
Super Moderator
15,115 Posts
Welcome. Ask the bike specific question here....

https://www.gixxer.com/forums/18-01-03-600-00-03-750/

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Carnage
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing