Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Suzuki is jumping into the hyper-competitive naked literbike fight with its new GSX-S1000.

In August, we revealed spy photos of the new Suzuki GSX-S1000 riding around in what appeared to be a brochure shoot. From those spy shots, we gathered the latest entry in the naked streetfighter wars checks many of the boxes required for the category: minimal bodywork, handlebars instead of clip-ons, upright seating position, and what appears to be the GSX-R1000 engine from circa 2005-2008. The GSX-S1000 has now officially been unveiled at Intermot, and we can say the engine is, in fact, a refreshed K5 Gixxer power plant...

Read more about the Intermot 2014: Suzuki GSX-S1000 at Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm pretty under informed, but why would anybody buy Suzuki's late to the market street fighter over everything else? Isn't the FZ09(7?) like the front runner right now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm pretty under informed, but why would anybody buy Suzuki's late to the market street fighter over everything else? Isn't the FZ09(7?) like the front runner right now?
I imagine it should be quite a bit more powerful than the FZ...

but I agree, this is just a Ninja 1000 clone.

I was pretty excited when I saw the GSX-S750, naively thinking it was really a naked gixxer 750 with a real handlebar...

instead it's a 105hp gsxr750k5.... boo.

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
SPAM. :gtfo
So why not report the post so the site admins/mods so we can assist the spammer to GTFO rather than just making another post on the thread and even quoting the spammer so the link remains for all to see once spammer is gone?

:wait

1 - 5 of 5 Posts