Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

With a brand new Inline-Four MotoGP race bike set to debut later this year, you’d think Suzuki would choose this moment to update its GSX-R1000 as well. You’d be thinking wrong however, as the GSX-R1000 returns for 2015 with just ABS as standard equipment and bold new graphics...

Read more about the Intermot 2014: Suzuki GSX-R1000 Gets ABS As Standard Equipment at Motorcycle.com.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I think this use to be the case, but are the 1000s are preview of what is to come for the 600/750s or not necessarily?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I would have to say ABS will likely be standard on all road bikes at some point, the lobbyists will make it happen.... of course helmets aren't required everywhere yet either like here in Wisconsin :)

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
I would have to say ABS will likely be standard on all road bikes at some point, the lobbyists will make it happen....
"THE EU have voted in favour of mandatory ABS for new motorcycles over 125cc from 2016.

The vote was a landslide victory for ABS and the ministers and companies who have lobbied for its introduction with 643 in favour, 16 against and 18 abstentions." :cheers

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
It's crazy that helmets aren't made compulsary ...

Common sense isn't though either, and I think that would be a great idea. :fact

1 - 6 of 6 Posts