Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
FROM www.freetranslation.com:

It causes a/the volume regulation a clear, while pursuing exhaust efficiency/ .
It is アサヒナ technical サーレンサー (ATS) that was born from a/the race scene to cause 2 elements that contradict a clear.
The exhaust gas that gathers from the such formation thing, エキパイ that twisted the 仕 earnest board that was attached in edge department after a/the center pipe and passed a/the center pipe is given a/the rotary motion with ATS of edge department after. The turn energy becomes big begin to inhale strong if an/the engine becomes a high turn and indeed, in a/the high speed area and the exhaust efficiency over generate, original silencer underwear diameter are materialized an/the effect.
《主語なし》In the case that an/the engine turn number is low it is small turn energy even, begin to inhale it and there is not the sacrifice of a 速 area while is depended to come off too much, because even an/the effect is small.
And an/the exhaust turning inside, a/the silencer and a/the 消 sound effect increases, because it tries to spread outside by the centrifugal force of while, and can give the effect equivalent to taper underwear in spite of, straight underwear.
For example a/the 消 sound effect is materialized fairly exhaust efficiency and, underwear diameter 50φ fairly underwear diameter 60φ in the case of the underwear silencer installation of 55φ.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Freak Show said:
FROM www.freetranslation.com:

It causes a/the volume regulation a clear, while pursuing exhaust efficiency/ .
It is アサヒナ technical サーレンサー (ATS) that was born from a/the race scene to cause 2 elements that contradict a clear.
The exhaust gas that gathers from the such formation thing, エキパイ that twisted the 仕 earnest board that was attached in edge department after a/the center pipe and passed a/the center pipe is given a/the rotary motion with ATS of edge department after. The turn energy becomes big begin to inhale strong if an/the engine becomes a high turn and indeed, in a/the high speed area and the exhaust efficiency over generate, original silencer underwear diameter are materialized an/the effect.
《主語なし》In the case that an/the engine turn number is low it is small turn energy even, begin to inhale it and there is not the sacrifice of a 速 area while is depended to come off too much, because even an/the effect is small.
And an/the exhaust turning inside, a/the silencer and a/the 消 sound effect increases, because it tries to spread outside by the centrifugal force of while, and can give the effect equivalent to taper underwear in spite of, straight underwear.
For example a/the 消 sound effect is materialized fairly exhaust efficiency and, underwear diameter 50φ fairly underwear diameter 60φ in the case of the underwear silencer installation of 55φ.
Damn Dude, you beat me to it:wtf . I was going to post the same thing:hammer

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Quieter exhaust? Who needs any quieter than stock, I would image that spiral thing would cause turbulence in trying to get exhaust gasses out too.

·
Banned
5,032 Posts
It's the "underwear silencer installation" part that has me concerned about my precious anal virginity.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I saw 43,000 yen, so like $430? too lazy to look up actual conversion but I know it's about 100:1

it could only be for sound. diameter determines backpressure and that's really all that matters in a tuned exhaust.

·
Registered
710 Posts
i got $367.04 for the conversion. I take it that that piece is part of the pipe/muffler, and not piece that would slip in or onto an existing pipe.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm a japo and per the ad the idea behide it is that at the higher rev, there's a strong negative pressure, which sucks out emission air for better maximum power, created by the circulating airflow at the end the exhaust pipe. On the other hand, at the low-mid rev, due to it's narrow pipe (and also less sucking effect from circulating airflow), it gives a good pressure for better torque.

Also, as you can see in the pic, circulating airflow helps facilitate noise reduction by directing airflow towards glasswool at outerside.

This isn't something new though.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
oasam said:
I'm a japo and per the ad the idea behide it is that at the higher rev, there's a strong negative pressure, which sucks out emission air for better maximum power, created by the circulating airflow at the end the exhaust pipe. On the other hand, at the low-mid rev, due to it's narrow pipe (and also less sucking effect from circulating airflow), it gives a good pressure for better torque.

Also, as you can see in the pic, circulating airflow helps facilitate noise reduction by directing airflow towards glasswool at outerside.

This isn't something new though.

Really, where is the dyno graph?

·
Registered
5 Posts
stam said:
Really, where is the dyno graph?

looked through thier site, but don think they up it up there. bty, the price of 15K yen (divide it by the rate of 117 and you'll get $) is only for the 2-inch long connector, which they call ATS, and you can add it to thier full exhaust sold separately at approx $1.3K.

not worth it at least for me, and much better off getting akra or yosh for the same price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts