Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have pics or actual shots of them flashing of the VFX or UFO integrated taillights. Debating if I want to go with an undertail or integrated lights instead?

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
ya i have the exact lights as these two.
easy install and clean look.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I have the same one as well but didnt install it yet. Are there any issues with cagers not seeing them in direct light?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have an extra Clear Alternatives taillight I will sell with the intergrated built in if anybody wants it. I payed 78.00 out the door. I will take 70.00 if anybody wants it. PM me for details.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I have that kit installed too. During the day the blinkers can be hard to see so I jsut use hand signals as well.

I love how they look though and wouldn't change them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damm bro that's the exact set up I'm looking to go with too except I've got the devil high mount coming on it. Do the integrated lights blink to match up with the unertail lights pretty good? What kind of hugger do you have?

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
I have the same one as well but didnt install it yet. Are there any issues with cagers not seeing them in direct light?
i wouldn't know, probably because I haven't gotten hit so I assume no. But always be aware of those around you of coarse. Plus I believe these are LED's not just regular bulbs. So they work a lot better.

·
Registered
128 Posts
[/QUOTE] Damm bro that's the exact set up I'm looking to go with too except I've got the devil high mount coming on it. Do the integrated lights blink to match up with the unertail lights pretty good? What kind of hugger do you have?

[/QUOTE]

Yes the tail lights and the under-tail lights blink together. I never bothered with one of those rate things so they're a little fast. The hugger is from Devil and so is the under-tail. It's the Hugger 3 I think.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[/QUOTE]

Yes the tail lights and the under-tail lights blink together. I never bothered with one of those rate things so they're a little fast. The hugger is from Devil and so is the under-tail. It's the Hugger 3 I think.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, you got any side shots of your bike? Just wondering also isn't that the same undertail as the Extreme Grahpic's one too??

·
Registered
28 Posts
i bought the Clear alternatives integ. taillights and should be comin in the mail anytime now.. im trying to figure out if i can keep the stock red lens and just replace the clear lens on the aftermarket.... that way... the taillight will be red.. and the turnsignals will be orange/amber.... you think it can be done?

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I just installed the Hotbodies undertail. I'm gonna get the Clear Alternatives taillight with the intigrated markers.

Will the markers still blink fast after I install the taillight?

If so, what I can I do to make them blink at the regular speed?

Thanks

1 - 19 of 19 Posts