Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Just joined and am in need of help!

I have been living abroad for 10 years, (riding bikes!) and have just returned to the UK.
I'm lucky enough to be in the market for the new GSXR 1000. I called around to find out how much insurance would cost me only to be told that it maybe difficult as i don't have any no claims in this country and it is unlikely that anyone will except my no claims from abroad.
The best price i could get was £1600 fully comp! I'm 34 with no points, what can i do??
If anyone can give me some help of this i would be most appreciative!

Cheers!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Unfortunately everyone is different - different companies offer different people deals etc..

But in my limited experience - 2 years ago was my first year of riding... jumped on a GSXR 600 straight after direct access! Corinthian (HSBC or WIlsons brokers) were the cheapest by nearly half.... then my renewal was again the cheapest.. try them on 0208 9115000..

Good luck.....and good luck with the bike! Wish i could afford a 1000 !

·
Registered
100 Posts
Give Hastings Direct a try, they're quote when i got a GSXR after a few years of having no bike, hence no NCB, beat everybody by miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
Evs
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing