Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i got them on Saturday but worked through the weekend so i finally got a chance to install them this morning...haven't ridden with them yet but i love the look and feel so far...here you go...

All comments welcomed!:cheers :punk

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
I just ordered one for the clutch side. Got a Brembo master on the brake side, and I don't give no shit if they match or not.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bike has only 3k on it, bought it in august with 1200...i like the short levers cause i only use 2 fingers to pull my clutch in and it makes it that much easier...and i got both cause i wanted them to match, as gay as that sounds

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the kind words...i bought the bike late in the season so in the spring i'll start racking them up

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
mcoker: where have you been LOL http://www.motomummy.com/pazzo.html we've been selling them like crazy to guys on this forum and you can get more info on them in our forum on here, we have a sale.

crg's have been around for a long time also. shorties are nothing new with aftermarket levers. Levers are definately a good mod...check out forum on here to get details on the sale. Our website has tons of pics to show you how the shorties look on the bikes compared to the longs. even a shortie brake and long clutch option.

welcome to 2 years ago :p hehe j/k

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
awesome! THanks for the info guys. It's funny, I actually used to ride a lot (street & track) in '02-03, but took a hiatus (read: sold my bikes and bought a house) and just got an '04 750 a few weeks ago. So I really am out of the loop with all the new hotness with street bike stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.