Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys well I finally got all my parts and Installed my dyno jet Stage 1 jet kit and my yoshimura RS-3 Oval Race Titanium Can. bike is running pretty nice now. I finally get it to idle at 1300rpm something I never could get before. I still need to get a dyno run I guess and tune it accurately.

if anybody else out there has carbs and no jet kit, ORDER ONE TODAY.

big difference. feels so much better.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got everything off Ron Ayers. good prices

I installed it myself. aslong as you have a service manual it's pretty easy. it looks hard but when you have the carbs infront of you it's easier to understand.

Jet kit was only $97.00 and the Yosh Can was $355.00

if you do go ahead and order a jet kit and install it yourself, post if you need help or pm me.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi,

If you get it tuned on a dyno in town I would be interested to know where and for how much. I have a yosh rs-3 bolt on and an uninstalled stg1 jet kit
. I was thinking of getting a k+n too. I'm just concerned with the possibility of the bike not running so hot afterwards. I don't think I can afford a dyno tune right now, and I have to make it to Parry Sound in a couple of weeks

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll let you know when I get around to getting it dyno tunned. it's actually running pretty good right now. no lean pop pop that I've heard other people having problems with. it actually seems to be running really good.

still gonna get it dyno tuned. not sure where yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ive a got a full akra system, k & n filter, fatory ignition advancer, i have got the jet kit but worried on balancing them right and getting the cables right
do i need to put it that despratly?
96 srtad 750
ALex

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
with a full exhaust system ya I think you should go ahead and install it. you might need a stage 2 not sure.

I was worried about it too, but it's really not that bad. when you get stuck or have questions you just post on gixxer.com

what cables are you talking about? the throttle cables?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts