Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2006 gxsr 600 which had a small fire at fuel rail to fix. It has a new wiring harness and the fire burnt all wires for sensors around motor (tps, injectors, speed sensor, gear shift sensor, crank sensor, coolant temp sensor) I’ve replaced all sensors and injectors replaced all fuel lines and got it right. Now the F1 codes it’s throwing are for all sensors I just replaced. I don’t have fire to my injectors. With a test light the injectors kick on when switch first turns on. Then losses power. At the fuel pump relay if you ground the yellow/black wire to the frame it picks up voltage to injectors but still will not crank and green wire doesn’t pulsate when cranking the bike. Shook the tip over sensor and double checked all wiring and can’t get nothing. Help!

· Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
15,013 Posts
Right wiring harness, and correctly installed? There's one sensor and the fuel pump connection that can be reversed. I'd make sure your wire colors are all correct.

· Registered
319 Posts
When you switch on the ignition switch, the fuel pump should prime for about 3 seconds.
Does the Fuel Pump prime?

Does the starter motor crank?

Can you list the FI codes?

Are you using the original ignition switch? Check the wire colors on that connector as well.

If you have the workshop manual, you can test some of the sensors, before spending the cash.

I agree with TheGeek. You may still have broken/damaged wiring somewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.