Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

info ECU GSXR 1000 K4

6K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello I have a problem with this terminal someone would be what it corresponds to?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
As far as I was able to see it is the relay of the gasoline pump but I cannot pence to be able to bypass it, I have to tinker a little we will see if it takes the time to find the same reference
knowing that I have already changed the regulator (monfset) deporter and installed with a fan, coil (rick racing) and battery

#4 ·
R/Bl is always at battery voltage while O/W (O/G in Europe) is switched. Apparently there are some portions of the ECM that should always have power. I'm not sure but suspect that the bike won't run if that pin is broken. I can see green corrosion deposits elsewhere in the connector so moisture has been getting into it. A common way that this happens is that pin 33 is removed as part of installing and aftermarket exhaust and removing the EXCVA valve. The empty hole should have been plugged. Without it the connector's watertight seal is defeated and water/condensation gets in to corrode the pins. It won't be easy but someone who knows their stuff ought to be able to solder the broken pin back on. Otherwise you need a new ECM.

The same sort of thing happens at the cluster. There R/Bl keeps the clock running and maintains presets while O/G is switched and turns things on. I assume that something similar happens at the ECM but know less about the specifics.

#5 ·
Hello, thank you for the response
I have just returned from Reunion Island and even the waterproof connector cannot withstand the high humidity down there, I have already changed a lot of wiring without having thought to check the one there.
As next to it is empty I tinkered with the hard cable by returning it by force during the time that I found the same computer reference

#7 ·
R/Bl comes from the FUEL fuse. It supplies the cluster and the fuel pump relay in addition to the ECM. High humidity shouldn't be an issue with sealed connectors like this. Is your other ECM connector showing signs of corrosion? Don't use a pressure washer or anything similar around the connectors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.