Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to sears point (imean infineon) for the ama races this weekend. every race ive been to in my life ive been in, so i could bring and do whatever i wanted cause i was in the pits. but now im just purely a spectator. lame-0 as it sounds, what would be the best way to get the most out of being a spectator there this weekend?? aside from sun screen.
i mean, can i bring in my binoc?? where to sit? roam? pits? food and water? all that crap..
thanks.

· Registered
4,780 Posts
If y ou have not been to Infineon, I personally like to watch from the top of Turn 2/3. you can get a good look up through 1 and out of 3 then with the binoc's you can see out of 7 through 9.

I have only been there as a racer, so for the AMA event I am not sure what the rules are on bikes. ( motor or bicycle ) but if you can bring one of the two, I would. It's a long walk to get around.

Back-pack it, bring plenty of water ( Somehting like $2-$3 a bottle there ) and I personally bring meal replacement bars and Beef Jerky to tied me over between $7 hamburgers.

· Registered
688 Posts
Damn, I wish I would have read this yesterday. I just got back from Infineon this afternoon, and boy was I freaked out...$4 for soda? Well, that's what I get for being a first-timer to a track on race day.

But it was shore fun to see Mladin rip it up live! That man is bad!

· Registered
698 Posts
Don't know what the structure is but I'd try to get into corner working roles. Best seat in the house, usually have lunch and refreshments and sometimes payed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.