Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After doing the old cut and sand method on my last two bikes the bolt made it easy. INFERNL eliminator kit made a nice easy fix (saves time on my designing the bracket, and making. The quality is top notch, just bolt up, or bend it a bit if you want your plate down a bit (I don't trust the cops). The paint has held up perfectly. Great product for the price, and the signals supplied are minature stock signals, or use ones of your own preference or ehte stock signals.

You won't be dissappointed in the kit.

·
Registered
377 Posts
If anyone wants mine, I would sell it for $35 shipped. I used it for less than 60 days and got an undertail. Personally think the $90 is WAY too much for this piece. I guess that is the price you can charge when you are one of the first on the market offering such a product. Good marketing on his part, found a need and charged accordingly. Kudos to INFERNIL.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I too have one of the fender eliminators from Infernel as well as the mod he does for the front lights - I prefer these to all of the others I've seen - while simple, for my taste ( and I realize everyone has their own idea of what looks great ) The mod looks great on the rear of the 03 - 1000 - it balances out the front perfectly for my tastes- The lights are smaller and tear drop shaped - not obtrusive - they look stock and look the wat I think the bike should have come from the factory-

The elmininator took only minutes to install - literally, less than 15 minutes even for a novice like me including wiring the new lights up -

All in all I've been happy with the entire transaction -

Steve

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I have purchased multiple units from him, and if you want a sweet product at a realistic price, this is the only way to go --- two thumbs up, and a clean 03 tail, can`t recommed enough!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Where can you get them?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Just one more thing, Fabricating the part, producing them, getting them powdercoated, advertising, and keeping your customers happy -- well worth the price, get a Lockharts, see how they fit. Infernel
all others

·
Registered
481 Posts
I just put Watsen Fender Eliminator on my bike - the TI Force high mount required me to bend the tabs on the Fender eliminator up a little to clear it... I'd sell the FE and lights for $35, too... PM me if interested...

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Click on the store link at the top of the page for some pictures and to buy the kit.

I will get a good side pic of the kit up on this page today.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I like my Infernl elminiiator - it went on in a jiffy and it looks great - to my eye and it's personal like most things in life. I prefer the simple rear end to the extreme that some eliminator and undertails offer - here is a picture of the Infernl eliminator along with new turn signals front and rear. SImple yet I think keeps the lines of the bike -

Steve

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry - tried to post a picture but I keep gettin an invalid prompt- the pic is a jpg which they seem to require yet I keep getting those invalid type prompts - sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts