Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received all of my parts now. Great website and fast service. Will definitely use this company again.

·
Registered
652 Posts
They are definitely one of the best. Got my two piece TZ1's, vortex sprockets, and DID chain from them last year for a very good price. I forgot the dude that I dealt with but all of them are cool. They would work out whatever problems you have. AAA+++

·
Registered
154 Posts
Glad to hear, I just placed an order w/ them today as well. I called first b/c of a question and the guy who answered was helpful and a pretty cool guy. They definitely have a nice web layout too.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The guys that work there are mad Kool(at least the ones i d3ealt with).Order FABBRI screen and it arrived within 2 days..now thats quick

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
i ordered a TRC for my 05 1000 and had it in 3 days at my door. great people. The very best store. i have had about 5 orders from them and there will be many more!!!
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Once again INDY comes through,A 4 day delivery(ARROW EXHAUST) on a drop shipment from Lockhart phillps......

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
anyone know what they charge for shipping??? I was comparing prices on their site and can't seem to find what they charge for shipping without actually buying the item. Would be helpful to know ahead of time

·
Registered
41 Posts
I just bought my m4 gp exhaust for my k7 1000 from them. i got conformation from them right away but item was not in stock and they told me about it. when i purchased it, there was no tax or shipping charge so for my exhaust it was the price you see. can't wait to get the pipe! good company so far!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
17breaks said:
I just bought my m4 gp exhaust for my k7 1000 from them. i got conformation from them right away but item was not in stock and they told me about it. when i purchased it, there was no tax or shipping charge so for my exhaust it was the price you see. can't wait to get the pipe! good company so far!
That's what it looked like as well for the stuff I was looking at. I couldn't figure out if it was free shipping or not, but I didn't want to place the order and then find out I would have to pay high shipping charges down the line. Maybe i'll drop them an email

Update:

You have to create an account on the site to view shipping charges. It would nice to know ahead of time what shipping would be without creating an account first.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts