Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

just got my 750 k7 and only just noticed that when I turn the indicators on they flash mega quick..... Any ideas? I think they are as per factory but cant work out why they flassh so fast...

Cheers for any tips.

Steve

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Hi there

just got my 750 k7 and only just noticed that when I turn the indicators on they flash mega quick..... Any ideas? I think they are as per factory but cant work out why they flassh so fast...

Cheers for any tips.

Steve
check 4 loose connections first, then if its ground properly, if everything is ok then most likely its ur relay

·
Half bare brow brohaha pwned by his clipper
9,012 Posts
Hi there

Cheers for any tips.

Steve
This usually happens when folks replace OEM turn signals with aftermarket products, flush mount signals for example are known to cause the problem.

The problem is that that often LED's are used to replace OEM bulbs, and will blink faster because the resistance is much lower than stock lighting. This can be fixed by wiring a resistor in the the LED's.

I know you said everything appears factory? I'd double-check if I were you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys

yep like old style replacing, will check all bulbs tomorrow and check earths etc. They all flash just bloody fast.

Cheers once again, cant wait for the bloody snow to go and try the bike out....

Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts