Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've just brought a 1992 Suzuki GSX-R 750 Slingshot :grin2:. It has been fitted with LED's, and due to the reduced draw; the indicators flash faster than they should. I hear that it is as simple as switching the relay for an LED one from eBay, but where is the relay located? I can't seem to see it under the seat. :hammer

Where is the Indicator Relay - 1992 GSX-R 750?

Thank You for your help :smile:

- William

Attachments

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Yeeeeah, nice bike and all but this is the fuel injection forum for bikes 2000-20xx.

Is your bike oil cooled or water cooled so I can move this to the correct forum.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Anyway, if your bike is like my 1990 ZX-7, the flasher relay will be under one of the side fairings, mine was on the right side.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,561 Posts
I gather that it looks like this:

P.S. I'm unfamiliar with this relay but am with the seven pin relay that's commonly used in later years. There people have opened them up and tried to adjust the blink rate by changing the resistors inside. This has resulted in the relay catching fire with parts exploding. Beware.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
BillV
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing