Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dano's Performance ECU Flashing Services
Dano's Performance now offers ECU flashing services for the many late model Suzuki motorcycles. This service is only available to our U.S. customers. Our ECU flashing service removes all the required restrictions programmed into the ECU from the factory. These restrictions greatly hinder the engines performance and throttle response. We will optimize both the ignition curve and the fuel curve which will unleash hidden horsepower from you engine. This mod alone will all but eliminate the need for a Power Commander, TRE and ignition module. The following is a list of model years we provide this service for:

Suzuki GSXR 600 and GSXR 750 - (2008-13)
Suzuki GSXR 1000 - (2007-13)
Suzuki Hayabusa - (2008-13)
Suzuki B-King (all model years)

This is a link to our website:
http://www.danosperformance.com/ECU Flashing.htm

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you give us a list of the mods done to your bike we can flash your ECU with a good generic fuel map that will work pretty well.The main thing is to remove all the restrictions that are programmed into the ECU from the factory. Thanks Dan

·
Registered
8 Posts
trying to figure out why you would want to disable the steering damper on the 11+ 750???

·
I dont love OG's cack anymore
1,590 Posts
It's not disabling the steering dampener, it's disabling the fault indicator if the dampener is removed ie replaced by an aftermarket one that is not connected to the ECU

·
Registered
58 Posts
Anyone on here have this done by dano? Why are your prices so much less than everyone else? (Not that I'm complaining...) I'm very interested in a flash tune. I have full exhaust/air filter and pair/set removed. So you'll remove all of this and tune it as like a power commander would?

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry we don't offer ecu flashing for that model but our Suzuki GP-TRE would be a great option for you. Thanks Dan

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
I'm curious if anyone has tried these services??? I'm on a 2013 Gsxr 1000

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
My bike is stock with the exception of the racefit growler slip on

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
Anybody? I'm interested here but need some feedback