Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
gixxersixxerman
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So any of you guys know FPS Russia on you tube, then you know he uses "In the red" explosive targets, or what they call audible and visual targets.. anyways i bought a 20 lb. bulk kit.. I bought the high velocity kit states a .223 or larger, 2200 fps or more

i only have a XDm .40 so i dont think im quite up there but the guy i shoot with alot has AR15 and M1 carbine and the like... i didnt feel safe with the lower velocity stuff as a .22 LR can set that off, and is considered unstable

anyways ill let you know and take a video

·
Registered
669 Posts
I make my own targets. You have to find ammonium nitrate fertilizer from farm stores. Then you mix in 600 mesh aluminum powder. It's a stable high velocity target, unless you add sulphur but then you'd better know what you're doing.

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
I took my XDm 9mm over to friends last night to do a little shooting. He breaks out a little box of that stuff. You mix it in a sandwich bag and put it back in the box and shot it. I'm telling you what, a little sandwich bag made a hell of a mess out of a stand up freezer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
GIX1000_07
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing