Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know why but im still in shock and dont believe i saw it happen. My family and I where on are way back to the house from going to town. I live on a back country road and around a turn i see 2 bikes comming toward us at a high speed then like couple seconds later here came another only he didnt look right i saw him drifting way high into the turn and by the time he got about 20 feet infront of us in the car he was in the grass I said oh shit whipped my head around and just as i got my head around I saw him lay it down in the ditch. I told my wife to turn around quick. When i got to him he was fine as i know cause i said are u ok;) . I could tell his ego was seriously hurt. About 2 mins later here came the other 2 guys. Basically they thanked me for stopping and all that and when i think about it he is sooooo lucky that ditch was there and the mud slowed him down cause it would of been a tree hit. Now to the main thing i was thinking about when the 07's come out i am buying another (just sold mine like a dumbass). I feel like it was a sign!!!???? SOMEONE TELL ME IT WASNT A SIGN!!!!!!!!:wtf tell me now please!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
iluvdagxr said:
It was a sign to not be a fucking retard and ride beyond what you know you can do on the street. Responsibility saves lives.
exactly...if he got hit by some retarded driver doin somethin wrong then maybe u could chalk it up as a sign..but the guy was ridin way out of his ability...i think its ok to ride out of ur ability that how u learn...just take baby steps..dont try to hang w/ much more experienced riders and act like u can hang..

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Yeah it was as sign. A sign to ride within your abilities, be responsible on the bike, protect yourself as best you can by wearing all the proper gear, and ride with people that aren't a bad influence on you.

Outside of that the rest is all in God's hands as to what happens to us on the road. I take some solace in knowing that when it's your time it won't matter if you are on the bike, or sitting comfortably in your living room and drop dead of a heart attack..............when it's your time, there's nothing you can do to stop the inevitable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.