Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this section of the forum is for everyone to pay their respects to our fellow riders who have passed away.

it is dedicated to the memory of michael p. donaghy, also known as mpdgsxr1000 on this site. he was a founding member of this site, a great rider, and a great friend. he is missed every day...

rest in peace mike.

:sad

:crying

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
wow 34 is no age to die............though i don't know him, have seen his pics in many of the members signatures....i remember even reading a thread about him not so long ago when it was discovered that he passed away.....have learn't also that he was the founder of gdc........you guys obviously speak very highly of him, he must have been a great friend to have.my sincere heart felt condolances to those of you that knew him.
rest in peace Mike..........You will never know how much you are missed :sad

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
:sad Great song and Vid I didn't know him either but "People living deeply have no fear of death" I know there is a place for all of us. R.I.P. Grizz I hope to ride like you someday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
8 Participants
Mr. Evo IX
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing