Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has had one of these or know how to beat it in court. Got a ticket on Friday night. Got hauled over by a cop saying that I was doing over double the speed limit. But the funny thing is that he didn't have a radar. Just wondering if any one had and info that I could use to beat this in court.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
661 Posts
Yeah I almost got nailed for dangerous driving and speeding (220 in a 50 on Rosedale Valley rd.) and I asked the cop where his proof was as he did'nt have radar and could'nt pace me and he let me go. Go to Court and fight it. Unless he has proof you can beat it.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
mrgixxer said:
Yeah I almost got nailed for dangerous driving and speeding (220 in a 50 on Rosedale Valley rd.) and I asked the cop where his proof was as he did'nt have radar and could'nt pace me and he let me go. Go to Court and fight it. Unless he has proof you can beat it.
Ok my question is; were you really doing 220 in a 50??

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the info.

·
Banned
661 Posts
I think it was more like 170, But I could be mistaken as I was watching the road not my speedo. btw it was 4:30 in the am. I know it's not the smartest thing to do but oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts