Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Born Again Fairings
“When’s you’re next dream bike”

If anyone is interested in any of these bikes feel free to message me for price and more details. I can send detailed photos and walk around videos and start up videos.

I am currently Working on a shipping container “estimates” from Germany to Long Beach port but all bikes would have to be bought and paid for by the potential buyers + shipping expenses ect all have to be accounted for in order for me to have them imported.
Containers Are more affordable Then just one motorcycle. Looking for some serious buyers who are willing to team up and make this happen

Need to fill 10 spots to get the container to the states

All the bikes would be then available to ship out of state from California and or picked up at my shop and or delivered directly to you if you’re in the Los Angeles area/OC if you’re out of state then you’ll need to have it shipped from cali to wherever you are located

Everything has a fee unfortunately

In order from pics

1989 GSX-R750 red black very nice collectors condition only 40km/20k miles

1990 GSX-R1100 in very nice collectors condition 40km/20k miles

1986 GSX-R750 blue/white comes with lowers
61km/30k miles rider bike

Kawasaki ZXR blue green white collectors condition 35km/17kmiles

Kawasaki ZXR 55km/27k miles rider bike has road rash on left hand side “see pics”

Kawasaki ZXR 30km/15k miles collector condition

1992 GSX-R red black tiger stripe with solo seat cowl rider bike 60km’s/30k miles

1992 GSX-R1100 without solo seat cowl collectors condition 30km’s/15k total miles

1989 red black sling shot with 90 tank
Rider bike 40km/20k miles

1988 GSX-R750k sling shot collectors condition “needs original lowers only” 38km/

All pics are real photos from a collector that he sent me! I do not screen shot, or take any photos that do not belong to me I have the sellers permission to advertise and give an opportunity to me and to those that are looking for they’re next dream bike!

Born Again Fairings 626-733-3852 feel free to call if you want to discuss directly over the phone 📞

“Team work makes the dream work”

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts