Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Male Bunghole Expert
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I prevent pictures from being so massive that you can only see a quarter of them on the whole screen? I feel like it used to resize images automatically. I tried going into the User CP and changing the size values but I guess I didn't do it right? Maybe I messed something up? :scratch

·
Male Bunghole Expert
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I have mine set to the default too, but your first picture is huge, I can only see half your bike. The attached one is fine though.

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Both sam's pictures show resized for me like it does for sam herself. Could it be a browser thing or a setting cyclops has checked that doesn't automatically resize it for him?

Or something to do with the fact he still has ads on the left of the screen? Is it a feature for supporting members?

·
Male Bunghole Expert
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It used to look like Sam's, but then it all of a sudden stopped resizing. I don't know why and I can't get it to do it anymore. It's really annoying having to scroll all over the place to see pictures and text now.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
I think it is something on your end. Here is how it appears for me using Safari as a guest/not logged in. Maybe try a different browser?

·
Male Bunghole Expert
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On my computer. I'll try a different computer tonight and see what happens. It probably has something to do with this computer I'm guessing...but who the hell knows.

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
It's not the size of your image but how you use it.
Hey...Keep your hands off my image!
Looks like an image...only smaller.
She never met an image she didn't like.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts