Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Jakester has been in the hospital for a little while my fellow stunner friends. It was bad news. My pops got me and my sister a few tickets to the Lakers vs Heat game back on Xmas, and I was super excited to go. But listen to this shit, he expected me to ride in the H2 limo he got us to go to the game in, and you know the Jakester isnt about to pass up a day to stunt in front of the hoodrats outside Staples on such a big day, I was hoping that Lebron James would see me and want me to come bring my talents down to south beach so I could party it up Jake-O-Rama style and show him how I get the pussy in my playarific ways! Well that didn’t exactly happen.

I told pops and my sister that I wasn’t about to be played like a fool and be seen in such a lame entry to the game, and they completely understood because my passion for stunnin is like no other. So I puts on my Rockin Republic jeans, a phat ass Affliction shirt, some maui jims and my brand new Jordans for the game. I hop on the new R wheezy and hit the highway on my way down, all is good, doing my normal wheelies and stoppies for the hookers I see. They were flashin titties and ass all day long, loving the Jakesters gangsta style. So I pulls up out front Staples and of course Im on pussy patrol, I see a nice little group of some class A talent walking on the sidewalk, so I pull up, light the rear wheel up and you can just see these girls getting wet just looking at the high top fade I was rocking, I mean I saw one girls panties just dripping through her jeans. So I show them a little show outside staples real fast. Im not worried about the traffic cause I got the best throttle control known to man. So Im wheelying, stoppying, high chairing it up like a king. When I see a couple cops on bicycles pull up on a playa. I start laughing and bounce the fuck out.

Well apparently now they have a couple diff cops that they must have called who pull up behind me as Im doing nothing wrong but riding waiting for our limo to pull up with my party. So I says to myself, lets have some fun, so I bust a u turn and rip it up on one past the piggies real fast then make my way onto the highway for some fun while Im waiting. Im up on one as Im entering the on ramp, when I see some traffic up front, I think nothing of it so I go onto the side and decide to pass everyone on one wheel cause it will be some killer shit if the news is flying the ghetto bird to show the traffic (and who else besides the Jakester would have real live news coverage of himself stunting in his own video???), well, some ASSHOLE decides that he is going to pull off to the side for who the fuck knows why, well I don’t have any time to brake so I slam into the back of his pathfinder while on the back wheel, I go flying into the back of some ugly ass fat ladies Escalade thru the rear window where of course I slam into her German Shepard and the damn dog gets caught in between me and the doggy gate like thing that keeps it in the back, and I get fubar’d bad. I am just getting out of the hospital this past week, I guess I have an upcoming court date and apparently they want to take the Jakesters license away for some bullshit that isnt even my fault. It’s a good thing my pops is a good ass lawyer, because we are pretty much thinking that we need to fight the ticket I got and also sue both the pathfinder driver and the Escalade driver for what they did to the Jakeness. They took away my ability keep on working on my upcoming stunt video “Jake Stuns The World”, and we are going to go after them for something that is comparable to workmans comp on top of it all, since I wont have an income since I wasn’t able to ride for quite some time and Ive been stuck in the hospital with all kinds of injuries that werent very fun.

The part of the story that I do like is that the Escalade drivers daughter is HOT, and she came to apologize for her mother to me while I was in the hospital, she would sneak in real late night and give a playa some “sponge baths” with her tongue, so even when laid up in the hospital the Jakester is still making the bitches bend over backwards and break a playa off some.

So now that Im about all healed up and looking good again, I need to get me a new bike and back in action, I wonder if we can throw a new bike into the lawsuit since it wasn’t even my fault mine got totalled…Good riders like me don’t wreck bikes.

Alright, already the show goes on, all night till the morning we stunt so long,

Jake

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
The Jakester back n da Hizzle! Keep it stunnin', Bro!! :cheers

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
I wanted to hate this so bad but the way it was worded made it funny... Glad to hear you coo after the wreck. Keep stuntin if you want but keep it to places where your not gonna fuck around and hurt somebody else (or their dog) LMAO Good Luck in court bruh

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,126 Posts
the way you talk about yourself, brings me to believe that your really a no talent little pussy.
I wanted to hate this so bad but the way it was worded made it funny... Glad to hear you coo after the wreck. Keep stuntin if you want but keep it to places where your not gonna fuck around and hurt somebody else (or their dog) LMAO Good Luck in court bruh
Buncha n00bs around here :lmao

Don't you know The Jakester is The Shizniz?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the way you talk about yourself, brings me to believe that your really a no talent little pussy.
Dont be mad that you aint got the talent that the Jakester has. When your as good as the Jakester is then you can come talk to me...but since that wont happen, sit back behind that keyboard and keep masturbating to my life.

Dont hate the Jakester, hate the game,

Jake

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thats no fun, I only stunt where the masses can see the Jakester. I mean whats the fun in stunting if there is no pussy around to see the action.

It aint no fun if the homies cant have none,

Jake

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This is all for a good laugh right?
The Jakester does not understand why this would be for a laugh? I got hurt bad, and my bike did too. I see no reason for this to be all for a laugh.

Its only funny if it aint happening to you,

Jake

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
20 Participants
Ikody7
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing