Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a good deal and thought I'd get some advice. This bike has a bunch of aftermarket parts:
V&H Power pack
Steering damper
Yosh carbon can
Yosh triples
aftermarket rear sets
It is complete minus the head
not sure about the title status

I'm mainly interested in this bike for the transmission (he's willing to part it) so I may just buy the motor.

There are a few peculiarities about it though:

He says it's a 92 (not sure of the cc's yet, still waiting for a reply) but i think it's imported, look at the motor pic, I cant tell if those are emissions or cooling hoses.

The swingarm looks like it's from a different bike.

What can you guys tell me about this?

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, it's dirt cheap... $400 if anyone's interested. The only thing that would be of use to me would be the transmission, power pack & steering damper. Anyone know if these bits would fit on a 92 750? If I buy buy anything I could pick up parts and ship them if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
riggaj said:
Yup, it's dirt cheap... $400 if anyone's interested. The only thing that would be of use to me would be the transmission, power pack & steering damper. Anyone know if these bits would fit on a 92 750? If I buy buy anything I could pick up parts and ship them if anyone is interested.
no, diff trans.

and yes, triples for me please!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.