Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I\'m Baaaaack

Good to see that Gixxer.com survived without me!!!

Well to update you guys. I am the one who bought a GSXR750 for my first bike and wrecked it a couple of times during beginer drops when trying 3rd gear wheelies in Skool Zones. My pops bought me a Hyabusa but I ran over it last month when driving home DrUnK.
So now I am a proud owner of a new GSXR1000!!!!
I still have my beater 750 for now and in a year I have gone through 3 bikes. How cool is that?

So what did I miss?

Fred

·
Registered
552 Posts
Re: I\'m Baaaaack

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fred:
Good to see that Gixxer.com survived without me!!!

Well to update you guys. I am the one who bought a GSXR750 for my first bike and wrecked it a couple of times during beginer drops when trying 3rd gear wheelies in Skool Zones. My pops bought me a Hyabusa but I ran over it last month when driving home DrUnK.
So now I am a proud owner of a new GSXR1000!!!!
I still have my beater 750 for now and in a year I have gone through 3 bikes. How cool is that?

So what did I miss?

Fred
<hr></blockquote>

·
Registered
7,958 Posts

Hey Fred, great to see you.

Have you modded the 1000 yet? Your sig still has the mods listed for your old 750.

I know where there's a turbo kit going cheap...

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Zed's dead, Fred! Are you still using your 600 to store all your sis's shit? Those 600's make wonderful storage racks, don't they?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Well 4th gear wheelies are even kooler in skool zones.

I havent don sheet to the 1000 yet. I am pretty sure I will just pull the intire exaust off of it, take the merrors off, and I been thinkin of putting 200 or 210 size tires on the rear too. Will that make me wheely beter?

My dad and mom baght me a leather coat but I wont whare it bekase it has blue on it. I also put some horns on my cap helmet which I think look really kool even thow I hate stupid helmets.

Oh ya mr u know I see you live in Denver wanna ride?

Piktures to come soon guys. I am glad I was missed.

Fred

·
Registered
735 Posts

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by torquemaniac:
I'da charge uot thoese steedl muddler barrings fore cast iron. Thryem uch mor erialble.<hr></blockquote>

I am laughing so hard, I am almost starting to cry
I had the same thoughts torque

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Does MAW carry the cast iron or the steel muffler bearings? I would like to upgrade from balsa... I tried it cause I heard I would get awesome resonance, but whoever said that lied.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hotrod:
Does MAW carry the cast iron or the steel muffler bearings? I would like to upgrade from balsa... I tried it cause I heard I would get awesome resonance, but whoever said that lied.
<hr></blockquote>

yeah, but I own stock in the comapny and sales were flagging. Sorry dude.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts