Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Im a new squid in need of help.

778 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  Welderboy2 
#1 ·
Hello all, I've been browsing these forums on here for months counting down the days for my bike test and now off in another lockdown its been held back again so I've given in.

im going to get a 99 maybe 2000 sad 600, yes i know this is going to be pointless to you all but IF and WHAT can i do to get the most potential out of the SRAD, i live close to Santapod Raceway like literally 10 minutes and would like a mini drag build.
Its pointless doing extended arm, turbo etc etc until i get a 1000 to do it to, however, can i get it up jetted, tuned on the dyne, anything after market? i need ALL the help i can get please. i can ever fab anything up if need be as I'm a welder just send some drawings over, cheers in advance :)

#2 ·
Guy here shoe-horned a busa motor in one. I don't see that being topped unless you could get two turbos on it with some nitrous. Lol
The 1997-2000 Srads 600's were all carbed. Seams like a bad start right out of the gate for drag racing. Dunno

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.