Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
will show you who sucks bitch
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in fact SUCH a big baby that I even edited my profile to hide what country I live in.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,988 Posts
Wow, yeah the way you gently accelerate in 1st to bouncing off the rev limiter is pretty impressive! I never learned how to do that.

·
Super Moderator
17,240 Posts
re_hart...

I asked you to post all your videos in ONE thread. Do not start a new thread for your videos.

(y)

·
7,988 Posts
That was me lol. He deleted it, I was curious and checked... .. the rest is self-evident :p

·
7,988 Posts
I PMed him with a polite / encouraging message to try and play nice. Since then, he edited my edition and deleted his youtube video to boot. I guess he realized how much of an ass he's making of himself.

Watch your ass kid - you're not making a great impression at all. So far, all we know about @re_hart cm is that he can't ride, is prone to tantrums and thinks riding like an asshole on the street will impress members of the sportbike community.

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,941 Posts
I was impressed with the flexibility of his wrists. I don't think I could keep my hands on the bars AND touch the ram air tubes with the bottom of my wrists.....

Let me guess, he reported my comments.......

·
Administrator
13,730 Posts
I was impressed with the flexibility of his wrists. I don't think I could keep my hands on the bars AND touch the ram air tubes with the bottom of my wrists.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
7,988 Posts

I didn't notice the wrist yoga but then again, I tuned-out within a few seconds after realizing it was just a squid video.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts