Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
so they place kimbo against a bunch of washed up nobody's and fix his last fight, and now they want to place him against one of the best ranked fighters in the world. Elite XC is making MMA into a fcking circus.

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
id really like to see kimbo get his brains smashed in. hes an over rated showboat. of course this wouldnt be worth fedors time, but it would be fun to watch. crush the kimbo fan club!

·
Registered
793 Posts
that fight will never happen.. if it did i'd wanna puke.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Here's the headline I am hoping for.

"Kimbo's career is dead. Kimbo, himself, not doing so good"

'Last night in a stunning 5 round... sorry, I mean 5 second match, Internet phenom Kimbo Slice found himself the unwitting star of a snuff film as Fedor Emigiasdfhaflaanko put a hurting on Slice that won't soon be forgotten.

After the initial stoppage, it was determined that Kimbo was good shape and was willing/able to continue and the fight was restarted, but was quickly turned suprising again when a confused and dazed Kimbo attacked and tried to grapple with Tod Henderson, 39, from Saginaw, Washington who was seated in the 5th row and wearing a shirt that apparently has a graphic image of Fedor on it.

Henderson, 39 from Saginaw, Washington, who was a golden gloves champion in middle school defeated Kimbo Slice after a further 19 second bout in the 5th row and the referee's stopped the fight claiming that "Kimbo had no chance and was just heading for a concussion.'

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Here's the headline I am hoping for.

"Kimbo's career is dead. Kimbo, himself, not doing so good"

'Last night in a stunning 5 round... sorry, I mean 5 second match, Internet phenom Kimbo Slice found himself the unwitting star of a snuff film as Fedor Emigiasdfhaflaanko put a hurting on Slice that won't soon be forgotten.

After the initial stoppage, it was determined that Kimbo was good shape and was willing/able to continue and the fight was restarted, but was quickly turned suprising again when a confused and dazed Kimbo attacked and tried to grapple with Tod Henderson, 39, from Saginaw, Washington who was seated in the 5th row and wearing a shirt that apparently has a graphic image of Fedor on it.

Henderson, 39 from Saginaw, Washington, who was a golden gloves champion in middle school defeated Kimbo Slice after a further 19 second bout in the 5th row and the referee's stopped the fight claiming that "Kimbo had no chance and was just heading for a concussion.'
:spit

bwahahaha, that is some funny shit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts