Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
yup, i would get one too for my 04 if the price wasnt RIDICULOUS!!!

·
Premium Member
11,910 Posts
Not bad looking, and don't get pissed just because the valuation of the USD is so low (making things cost more from the other side of the pond). Sounds quite nice as well (mp3 on the site)

This can is available NOW for GSXR1000 K5, K4-K3 and K1-K2!

Development so far:

Racefit showed 3BHP increase over Acrapovic on Malcolm Ashley's BSB ZX10R Superbike.

Racefit again outruns Acrapovic on GSXR1000 K5! Racefit shows 2BHP more on K5 than Acrapovic on our latest Dyno run on Graham Steward BSB Superstock bike! The photos feature the BSB Superstock bike.

The BSB Superstock & Superbike racers are very happy with the Racefit's smooth performance.

Our very first Dyno run with the fitted Racefit on completely standard (no Power commander, no any mod's at all)GSXR600 K4 showed 3.5 increase in BHP! (Normally any race can will give you about 1.5 - 2.5 BHP). Also, nice, improved power curve.

Noise:

The can has a unique sound. GSXR1000 K5 on Graham Seward's superstock buke showed 101DB. We tested a GSXR1000 K3 at Oulton Park, which showed 105DB at 5500rpm.
GSXR600 Racefit has been tested for noise by Mallory Park, it is showing 96.7 DB at 6000rpm and 98.8 DB at 8000rpm.

It is not road legal.

Fitting:
Racefit is a slip on can, which secures on the rearsets' brackets. The fitting gets rid of the noise suppressor on the GSXR1000 models.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
it's expensive even in europe for a slip on though, isnt it?

·
Registered
121 Posts
i saw a guy with a 600 movistar in D.C tuesday with one. looks very very nice and is loud as sh$t

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just ordered mine today from hammythecanman for my K5 K1 he sells it for $799 to your door. I should have it some time next week. already set up to have it dyno tuned the day it gets in. I will post my dyno when I'm done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts