Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I let out a big ass fart while I\'m riding.............

Do you think the person behind me can smell it if their windows are rolled down?

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Re: If I let out a big ass fart while I\'m riding............

Yup, I like to slow down and let them know that I am riding an experimental Methane fueled solution to the oil crisis!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

Try shitting your pants if they don't smell it. Then run your hands down and get some of the hot steaming shit, get beside them and throw it in their face. They should smell it at that point.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

You could ensure they smell it by making your fart directional. Simply take an oxygen mask with a small tube attached and stick the tube in your ass but remmeber to put the mask over your mouth/nose. The constant cycling of the fumes will stimulate the methane molecules just like a laser does with photons thus increasing the power. The emission is directional and more powerful this way....or so I read. Report back with your results

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Re: If I let out a big ass fart while I\'m riding.............

Do you think the person behind me can smell it if their windows are rolled down?

If you are a real man, they will smell it even if their windows are rolled UP.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

If you were a man like me, your ish would crack their windows....

Goddang I love Tex-Mex chow!

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Hell Yeah!

·
Registered
650 Posts

Casa Bonita will definetly get the stew brewing too! Gotta love all you can eat craptastic "way too far north of the border" mexican food!

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

That shit is so nasty and I still can't stop myself from going there...

·
Premium Member
26,407 Posts

Casa Bonita?
Holy crap, we used to go there all the time when I was a kid while visiting relatives in Arvada. I thought that placed closed down! Do they still have the cheesy cliff diving thing?

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Yup. Gorrilla and the Gunfighters. That is the only reason I still go there, cause the grandparents used to take me there when I was like 3 or 4. I was so freakin scared of that damn gorrila, I just had to share that with my daughter.
Casa Bonita rules, bad all you can eat food and all.

I knew there was something redemable about you Gixxerjockey1, you have been to Colorado. Contrary to SVS, natch.

·
Premium Member
26,407 Posts

Been to CO at least once a year since I was born. Still got family out there. Arvada and up the hill in Evergreen.

I hate that gorilla to this day.
Freaks me out like the flyin monkees in Wizard of Oz.

Next thing your gonna tell me is Elich's (sp) is still around.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

Yup, elitches is still here, got bought out by 6flags. Its now called 6 Flags over Elitch garden or some such, but we all call it Elitches still. It moved too, now it is down by the Pepsi center. Right where they run the Denver Grand Prix. It is waay bigger and actually pretty cool.
I think its been a little longer than a year since you've been here.

Next time you come, hit a brother up and we'll go get some Casa Bonita Enchiladas and go spray grits all over the rides at Elitches.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

I've been to Colorado. I have family in Ouray. I have been to Denver, Breck, Keystone, Durango, Silverton, Ouray, and Telluride. I went on a family vacation a few years ago to Durango, Silverton, and Ouray. We started in Albequerque NM and ended up in Santa Fe NM. Ahhhh the memories. I was with my ex and we... well you know she liked having sex where we could get caught.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts

I've smelled a couple killers on the back of a bike. lol
and still enjoying the laughing gas I see

Funniest thing I've read today.
Thats only cause I haven't posted anything yet.
GIxxerfix same goes for you, ya come out here again you better hit me up. Any of you squidfarm fuckers are always welcome at the Hotrod Estate...

Come meet your overlord. It will count as a pilgrimage....

1 - 20 of 25 Posts