Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
I have seen this before, but every time I watch it, I cant help from busting out laughing! :lmao

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Christ, I couldn't do that even if I was a professional stunt rider! :lmao

·
Chief Chokesonmoob, on a Crusade Against Straightn
4,019 Posts
^^ what a fucking douche good for him for crashing

·
Registered
115 Posts
ok i feel sorry for the guy who crashed the new bike. at least he was wearing gear

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
yeah that really sucks, he barely even revved the bike, but it was enough..

i think that's bad on Suzuki's side....if it just rolled out of the showroom floor or if they put new tires on it, they should have at least ruffed them up a little with sandpaper or something! noobs don't know about that!

·
Banned
2,865 Posts
Bet that guy had some nice road rash on his back. Went down in shorts/sneakers/and a hoody!?!? Luckily he only slid on back across road and didnt tumble/slide all over.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
I don't feel sorry for any of them.
They're all under skilled f'wits. Learn how to ride!

If you want to piss with the big dogs, first learn how to cock your leg!

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
LOL... the guy on the new gixxer! How the hell do you do that? Well, I know with cold tires and all but WTF?

·
Registered
516 Posts
It's because they were brand new, they had next-to-no grip. They were still completely slick from never being ridden on the road.
eh... brand new tires aren't that bad... he must have gotten a back tire with a little extra slippery goo on it... I mean I take it easy on brand new tires for awhile but he barely even hit the gas...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Wheelie crash,
Thats what is funny about people who stunt, whats the pay off for the risk?
It puts no money in your pocket & your buddies are secretly hoping to see you crash
so you don't one-up them. Stupid-O

·
Registered
356 Posts
Wheelie crash,
Thats what is funny about people who stunt, whats the pay off for the risk?
It puts no money in your pocket & your buddies are secretly hoping to see you crash
so you don't one-up them.
Stupid-O
If your buddies are assholes maybe. Now dont get me wrong im not into stunting myself (mainly cause I dont have the skill) but to say there's no payoff is not true. People who do it may do it cause they like it, and there are stunt comps out there that offer prizes, trophies, money, etc etc. Its not AS big as racing, not by a long shot, but its far from having no payoff.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts