Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say that I took this as an
insult. I must admit that this guy would never get a accussed of being smart.I hate to say it but he the husband of my wife's sister. He has a beat up Astro van that I was looking at for $500. It has it's issues but I could use it. So I was considering giving $500 for it but I did not have it at today. so I told him I would get back to him. That is when He said "you could just trade me the bike straight up" I just laughed and said I was born at night but not last night. Then I laughed it off. But that was not the worst of it. He had his wife call mine and tell her that "The bike is just for him and the van will benifit the family" Ok that pissed me off. We already have a van but just looked to get a second one. This asshole was trying to play between me and my wife. So she told him to sell some of that crack he must be smoking and he could go buy him self a new bike! I love it when my wife is a bitch tward someone else!(LOL!) His wife keeps saying that "he really wants to know if your interested in trading that bike." I said yes I will do it i he gave $3000 along with the van. She had the nerve to go "no way"

I wish I had the capability to post pics of my 86 1100-G with a 1250 bore kit jetted. She is unbeleivably clean red and white custom paint job. I gave $1700 for her two years ago becuase the last owner got married and his wife wanted her gone! I was the first to come look at her. I could get possibly get $3500 out of her if I wanted to sell it. It is sad how some times the old school does not get the respect due. Sorry to rant just wanted to vent.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would've taken it as an insult as well. And to be considered the same value as a mini van is twice as insulting. Then to play games like that would be grounds for never being talked to again, family relation or not.

My bike actually gets quite a bit of positive attention and more looks than if I had a new bike to be sure. About the only people I get "tude" from are the Hardly riders.

Thats a good wife you got there, I just need to teach mine to cuss at other people besides me.

Can you scan your pics? You can have them hosted by Bikepics.com for free.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts