quality product
good HP gains
looks great

cons:
expensive

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Nice system. I had a ti force and a akro evo on my 03 1000. They both made the same hp. They both weighed the same except the ti force has the bracket that keeps the passenger pegs. Good looking bracket, but it weighs 1.5lbs. So the ti force system with the bracket weighs 1.5 lbs more then the akro.
The akro hangs below the dran pan almost a inch and the ti force hugs the bottom of the pan and is above the drain plug. It is no big deal that the akro hangs unless you drag race.
I didn't have to space out the fairings with the akro or the ti force on my 03 1000. I didn't, but I probably should have spaced out the akro on my 01 1000. I never put the ti force on my 01 1000.

·
Premium Member
72,646 Posts
you giving up on the hindle already? believe me, it is the map, not the exhaust.

anyway, the tiforce is a great exhaust if you have the $$$. the right side fairing will need to be clearanced by adding a spacer in between where the fairing mounts to the frame.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Yeah, a friend of mine has just put one on his R6. Looks and sounds very nice. However he left the bottom plug in.
U mean on the muffler?

I was wondering about that. Since I've had mine, there has always been a little whole there, there is a plug that goes in there?

I don't remember getitng one?

·
Registered
29 Posts
i just installed the ti=force a few weeks age on my 01 1k and it looks great very well made but it is quieter then a yoshimura and i just took my yosh off because it was to quiet but ti force will make good power i would try looking into M4 my buddy has it and it sounds great

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
i just installed the ti=force a few weeks age on my 01 1k and it looks great very well made but it is quieter then a yoshimura and i just took my yosh off because it was to quiet but ti force will make good power i would try looking into M4 my buddy has it and it sounds great
My Ti-Force has gotten much louder since I first put it on last summer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.