Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
question, on the tag does it say, DO NOT IRON? cus normally, if u can iron them, u can get them pretty damn hot, if it says DO NOT IRON that means the slightest hot metal against it would make it toast

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anyone else, i think if you pay over a 100 bucks for a pair of (motorcycle) pants they shouldn't melt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im talking the middle portion, sometimes when your stopped the pants will hit the pipe, i cant believe nobody has had a pair of these pants.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
im talking the middle portion, sometimes when your stopped the pants will hit the pipe, i cant believe nobody has had a pair of these pants.
keep your feet infront of the pegs when stopped and you shouldnt touch the pipe..

·
Registered
819 Posts
I once saved a family of four that was stuck in burning house. The fire department could not enter but luckily I was riding by and drove into the house from a rolling stoppie. I saved family and my pants didn't burn at all. The fire department awarded me a cold bud, a cigar & one of their wives. I declined (except the bud), got back on my bike and burned my damn pants/leg on the pipe. WTF.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I once saved a family of four that was stuck in burning house. The fire department could not enter but luckily I was riding by and drove into the house from a rolling stoppie. I saved family and my pants didn't burn at all. The fire department awarded me a cold bud, a cigar & one of their wives. I declined (except the bud), got back on my bike and burned my damn pants/leg on the pipe. WTF.
Yea but did your velco shoes burn?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts